SHOES: Complete!

Photo by Alma Soto
Hey everyone, gave these shoes to my buddy today and he LOVED them! I'm pretty pleased myself with the finished result. Being the first time i've done shoes this particular way, I think they turned out amazingly! If you like what you see, you can contact me (e-mail can be found in my profile) about getting your own custom painted pair! Just send me the plain white shoes and the specs, and you'll be good to go! For now I'm charging $30 for a pair, but the price IS SUBJECT TO INCREASE due to high demand and the time and quality of them. So get them while they're cheap/er! :P








The process:
-Get white shoes
-Eat some donuts
-Plan design
(alternate path)
-Freestyle design
-Mix acrylic paints with fabric medium
-Paint, like a boss
- Allow paint to dry
-Eat more donuts
-Ink those bad boys up

The End

Hope you enjoyed! :D

Labels: , , , , , ,