SHOES!

Photos by Alma Soto
 Hey everyone. I just recently got a job to paint some shoes for my friend and let me say, it's FUN! Normally, I'd just draw on shoes with markers and whatnot, but this time I watned to go for higher quality. Thus, came the time consuming process of painting these shoes. This picture is a little of the process in making the shoes. I will post finished pictures tomorrow more than likey.



To anyone thinking about purchasing some customized shoes from PRO-RO GFX, here is what you need to know about the process.

Send me an e-mail at blueromaniac@sbcglobal.net with the following…
- Shoes (the work I create is on shoes you provide so we can discuss how I will get them from you)
- Type of shoes they are (Canvas/Leather)
- Specs on what you want on the shoes (Colors, themes, your favorite things, etc.)
- Your contact info and name
- If you need them by a certain time, give a time frame (Please take into account that complete work and delivery time will be 2 weeks at minimum depending on number of orders/wait time(We can discuss)

Stage 2:
Based on the work involved I will give you an estimate on cost. For a basic design not involving too many details it ranges from $30-40, but for more involved work it can be double that.
Please note I only accept cash or money orders but will be setting up a PayPal soon.

Stage 3: Once your concept has been fully discussed and understood and payment agreed on and received I can proceed. Whether or not these are based off your design preference or you've left it up to my imagination, I will send you a review thumbnail email to be sure you are happy with the final product.

Stage 4:
Once they are complete I will deliver or ship.

Labels: , , , , , ,