Interharmony Pt1 - Biklehof, Schwarzwald

Birklehof was awesome! Germany is the most beautiful, peaceful
place I have ever seen! The people are so friendly. It's like going
back in time. The food there was quite amazing! The best food I've
ever had and I loved their ice cream! 

I didn't have a lot of time to post here since it was a very packed
schedule with trainings/classes/master classes/concerts on
constant rotation. I was practicing about 7 hours daily! All
worth it though as I did improve my playing a lot with all these
hours of practice and focus on techniques. I was even featured
in one of the local German newspapers!

The performances went well. I played Czardas, Borodins 2nd
quartet, Tchaikovskys 1st quartet and Dohnanyis piano quintet.
For excursion we took a trip to Freiburg, and it was really fun!
Very pretty city, and good stores :P had fun shopping and enjoying
the scenery! Schwarzwald was fantastic! I enjoyed my time there
and was amazed by the beauty of this area of the famous Black
Forest. I am so grateful to have been fortunate enough to come
here to study and have many of you to thank for it! Thank you!
More pics to follow.

Labels: , , ,