GT & Exit the Earth...Pt III....

PART III

This brings me to a 3rd project that Gerritt invited me to play on recently. A side project of his is called Exit the Earth w/ Jeff Armstreet of Red Tree Studios. Gerritt invited me to play cello on their electronic /dance remix entry of "Toes" for the artist LIGHTS. I've been enjoying working in studio with him exploring and exploring the sounds of cello in electronic music! Be sure to check Exit the Earth's YouTube page and follow them on Twitter...great remixes coming from these two that's for sure!

Below is the link to the contest (your vote & support is appreciate of course) as well as the final version of the song. Please note, some of you may not be able to make out the cello too well, of course many of you might just make it out...If you listen you will hear my cello portion best during the 2:03-2:18 breakdown. As soon as I have a video clip to share I will post.

Stay tuned for more Gerritt & Roman collabs!

In the meantime enjoy....

Contest entry
http://www.indabamusic.com/opportunities/lights-toes-remix-contest/submissions/81465