GT Part Deux

PART DEUX...

After that fun jam, we worked on a project idea I had that I can't wait to unveil to all of you very soon...Here are some of the pix and clips over at Red Tree Studio when we initially began working on this project...I will be sharing the final with you very very soon! In the meantime, I can't thank Gerritt enough for all he's taught me and done for me- I've enjoyed working with him on every project and look forward to many more.  He's a pro and knows his stuff! Very talented! Is it any wonder Berklee loves him so and invited him to play their SXSW party with Audio Runner? They were also invited to play the Klout Krib party at SXSW. Watch out for him world cuz he's hitting the scene and you will be amazed! And Red Tree Studios is AWESOME! If you need the pro touch you gotta go there! They're the best!

Gerritt working it at Red Tree Studios



My song's audio...yeayuh