Quartets & Small Chamber Ensembles


Quartet performances over summer
I really enjoy playing quartet and small chamber ensemble music. There's something to be said for being the single instrument in these groups- far more of a challenge playing off of other musicians and with other musicians, which is part of the beauty of these types of groups and music. This past summer I did quite a bit of quartet work locally from events at the Bayou City Arts Festival, to the theater districts weekend in downtown Houston and a pre-Houston Symphony season opener event. If you go to my repertoire you'll see I have a good list of music under that section alone thanks to the training and experience I've received with the Virtuosi of Houston.
Bayou City Arts Festival quartet performance

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,