Working with Gerritt Tisdale Pt I

Playing cello at Tiz's hm studio
What can I say? A while back I shared with you how I was working on some music with music producer/ audio engineer/designer & master Gerritt Tisdale, the creator and master mind behind the group Audio Runner. I met him thru my mom who happens to be their manager and is a friend of his. Working with him has been an absolute blast and has only sealed the deal for me in knowing the direction I want my music to take.
Coolest retro-est synths! Love them!

I am passionate about music. Classically trained, I am and will always be classical to the core. I love classical and cannot see my life without it. It's the origins of music after all and the best rock music you will ever find. I will take the classical in every aspect of music and music business from now til forever, however I plan to take it many steps further and explore a new level and environment of music in whatever genre, whenever.

More synth...
When we started working we randomly jammed and created a cool song called "Take Me to the Castle" that is still in mastering, but is awesome! We had a blast creating it. Will share it in the near future, but here's a small little teaser of the Castle tune...